What: Book Swap (additional events listed below)
When: Monday to Wednesday (April 3 – 5, 2023)
Where: School Library
Deadline for Book Submissions: At drop-off on Monday morning
April 3rd to 7th marks Literacy Week at Brantford, and our lovely librarian Ms. Dias has planned some awesome events for our kids. Kicking off the literal fun is the school-wide Book Swap happening Monday to Wednesday in the library. All students will have the opportunity to choose 1 book during their division’s scheduled time (different than their regular library time). If students bring in more than 1 book and wish to select more, they may return to the library on Wednesday to choose their additional books. Here are more details to keep in mind:
- Books must be for children
- Chapter books for older students are appreciated
- No colouring books or books that are written in
- Books can be in English or French
- Books must be in decent condition
- Students may bring as many books as they wish
- Students will be permitted to select up to a maximum of 5 books even if they submit more than 5
Other events happening during Literacy Week:
For Wear Words Day on Wednesday, students are invited to wear clothes with words on them! What will yours say?
For Cozy Reading Day on Thursday, students are invited to wear their pajamas and also bring a stuffie to read with!