If you’re a FI parent who would like to learn to chat with your child(ren) en Français, the following CPF French lessons could help. Programs cost $65 for CPF members and $80 for non-members. With Zoom, you don’t even need to leave the house!
SALE ENDS ON MONDAY APRIL 24TH, 2023
LOWER INTERMEDIATE (B1 Level): Wednesdays | April 26 – June 14, 6 – 7:15PM
HIGHER INTERMEDIATE (B2 Level): Thursdays | April 27 – June 15, 6 – 7:15PM
French Summer Camp
Parents don’t need to be able to speak French at BC Family French Camps, but if they take the CPF classes above, they’ll get to put it to real practice at week-long summer camps that the whole family can enjoy!
- Programs are available for children entering kindergarten all the way up to teens completing high school
- BCFFC’s dynamic and capable Francophone moniteurs (camp counsellors) “Les Momos” keep children highly motivated all week
- Parents enjoy a rewarding blend of lounging time and sharing in a variety of small volunteer duties
- Evening activities are fun for the whole family!
- CPF membership is required for registration
BC Family French Camp is offered at different times and at three different locations throughout the province. Families camp for one week in their own campsite. Activities at each location are designed to take advantage of the local geography, flora, and fauna.
Week 1: July 1 – 8, 2023
Week 2: July 8 – 15, 2023
July 22 – 29, 2023
VANCOUVER ISLAND (near Nanaimo)
Week 1: August 12 – 19, 2023
Week 2: August 19 – 26, 2023